Frognal House, Hampstead NW3 £15,000,000 Guide Price
37 Bedroom Detached House Availability: New Instruction
This rare Grade II listed mid 18th century property in the Hampstead Conservation Area, is brought to the market for the first time in over 50 years. Frognal House is in an outstanding location situated on a meandering leafy street between Hampstead and the Finchley Road, convenient for the Heath and the High Street.
It displays period charm with its brown brick elevations, sash windows, cast iron balconies and cornicing. Many external and internal attractive period features remain, including marble inset fireplaces, wood paneling and the chapel. In a more recent addition, the sizeable extensions provide an extensive amount of further accommodation.
Combined the period house and later additions of Frognal House have the potential for a range of uses, redevelopment or refurbishment, subject to all necessary consents. In all it extends to over 13,147 sq ft (1,221 sq m) GIA in 0.65 acres (0.26 Ha).
Frognal House is accessed from Frognal, via a private driveway leading up to a private parking courtyard and a double garage. Alternatively, the house is entered via an attractive wrought iron pedestrian gateway to the south.
Frognal House is within the London Borough of Camden and located within the Hampstead Conservation Area.
- Historic and attractive mid 18th century Grade II listed building with later extensions, in the heart of Hampstead
- Most recently in use as St Dorothy's Convent and student accommodation
- Buildings in all: c.13,147 sq ft (GIA)
- Land in all: 0.65 acres (0.26 Ha)
- Potential for residential and alternative uses or redevelopment, subject to all necessary consents
- Sought after location convenient for Hampstead Village, the Heath and public transport connections
- Freehold with vacant possession on completion
No epcs available now